Here’s a quick glance at my week:
- I miss my puppies!! I get to see them soon and I can’t wait to play fetch.
- I broke out the flip flops, a new nail polish color thanks to MiniLuxe, and the “flopflop” wine is my new favorite white wine.
- “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” ~Aesop
- I rolled my ankle at the #BBBos event last Saturday, so I thought this quote was quite appropriate: “I’m not clumsy. It’s just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies & the wall gets in the way.”
- My birthday was on May Day and a dear friend surprised me with this awesome shoe wine holder and a great bottle of wine. A girl after my heart!
- I love daffodils. I love them even more when they’re standing alone, standing tall, and standing against all the odds. You go daffodil!
What inspired you this week? What rang true to your heart?
When I’m not blogging, you can usually find me here: