Her kind words of encouragement and the fact that it’s given by another “blogger” make it even cooler. It really touched my heart!!
So, what does Liebster mean?? And what’s the award?? Here’s the rundown…
“Liebster” means favorite or beloved in German, and this award helps to draw attention to blogs that aren’t too well known.
Here are the rules for this award:
Upon receipt of the award, one is to:
1) Link back to the blogger who gave it
2) Paste the award on the blog
3) Choose 5 blogs to pass this award to (they must have fewer than 200 followers)
4) Let the recipients know about their nomination by leaving a comment on their blogs.
So…to pay-it-forward, the blogs I have chosen to award the Leibster to are:
2. Deanna, from “Inspired by AS”. A new blog, just starting off, and deserves our love and support. Enough said 🙂
3. She goes by Squirrel. I don’t know her name, but she cracks me up. I’ve been following this blog for about a year or so now. I like reading her views on RA while dealing with in the UK (as that was almost my fate!!). Check it out. “Feelin’ Swell: My Life with RA”
4. Ashley, from “Peaches and Pumpkins”. I can’t describe to you how adorable this site is. Cute babies, delicious recipes, and just a happy attitude. Oh ya, and a title with the word “Peach” in it. How can you go wrong?
AND LAST, BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST:
5. Charmian, from “Stone of Joy”. I’ve known this lady for years and years, but we grew apart. Then, we found each other’s blog – through our personal Facebook accounts. Go figure!! Its so nice to keep in touch through our blogs. Her stories are down-right touching and classically funny. Her little girl is ADORABLE!! I want to steal her!!
CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!! Thanks for always being honest, making me smile, and touching my life in ways you never knew.
I’m so happy to pay-it-forward!! Have you paid-it-forward recently?? I’d love to hear how! 🙂
If you’re a newbie here, welcome!