Sorry I’ve been MIA this week. In addition to being super busy this week with extra-circular activities – Women and Wine Meet-up and Healing Hands for Arthritis – I’ve had the delight pleasure of fighting a massive, continuous sinus headache along with my favorite stomach problems. Let’s just say it hasn’t exactly been my week. BLEK!
In other news, I just ATE 2 CHERRY TOMATOES!! It’s been 20 years people. I had a huge dislike to the texture, taste, and overall grossness about it since I was eight. Today, I enjoyed it and didn’t gag! Next up: E.T. and maybe a cartwheel. What’s one thing you haven’t done because of a childhood fear?
- Favorite Relief: Surviving off of this tea, even during the day
- Favorite Hair Styles: 1950′s Inspired Ponytail, The Twist + Flip Bun, and Feminine Twist on a French Twist
- Favorite DIY: Flower Rings in Seconds
- Favorite Find: Shutterfly Express Uploader.
- Favorite Outfit: I plan to wear this on my annual autumn leaf trip.
- Favorite Tip: Learn How to Make Exercise a Habit!
- Favorite New App: Track + React App
- Favorite Christmas Present Idea: Custom iPhone Cases