YippEE!!! ITS FRIDAY!! LA LA LA LA!!
So this week went by super slow, yet super fast. Weird, RIGHT? It went so fast because I forgot to share with you a fabulous thing that I did over the weekend.
I had enough energy to clean, organize, and revamp my jewelry cases! Hip Hip Hooray!!
I bought the brown ‘trunks’ at Hobby Lobby several years ago and stuffed them with these tray dividers at Hobby Lobby too so all my jewelry is separate and organized. And yes, all of the brown trunks are FILLED with jewelry. Each tray – filled! Eeep!! A mix of costume and real jewelry. AND by the way – I don’t buy jewelry. Its been over 3 years since I have!! I get them as gifts and usually for Christmas from family. I’m definitely not complaining!🙂
So for the cleaning, organizing and the revamp party, I switched out what jewelry I was going to wear. The stuff outside of the ‘trunks’ are what I plan on wearing over the next month or so, in addition to all the necklaces on my jewelry stand. This allows me to quickly access the jewelry in the early hours without really putting too much effort into it. By the way, the jewelry stand is not shown because a) I forgot, b) it doesn’t live over in this area anymore because it kept getting knocked over and c) it now lives on my nightstand.🙂
The blue trunk I bought at a thrift store 4 years ago. I LOVE IT! That holds blankets…not jewelry. LOL!
Anyway, onto the FUN part…
- Love football? Into the nail trend? Try this: Football Mani!
- Not sure what body type you are try this book! I refer to it all the time!
- 3 minute make-up tutorial: WHAM-BAM-NOW-YOUR-GLAM MAKE-up.
- Favorite Quote: “You were born an original, don’t die a copy.”- John L. Mason
- I’m CRAVING these Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Who am I kidding? I’m also craving these Snickerdoodle Cookie Cupcakes!
- Homemade version of Chunky Monkey Ice Cream? Yes, please!
- This Chicken, Mushroom, Broccoli, and Rice Casserole looks SO good!
- Just saw that these Pop Color Jeans at Old Navy are 19 BUCKS! I’m still craving those white jeans I wanted a few months ago. HA HA!
- Its definitely MASON JAR SEASON!! Cool DIY things you can do with all those jars!
What project have you been dying to do but can’t due to a lack of energy?