WOW! JUST WOW!! All of your comments from yesterday’s post blew me away. Thank you so much for keeping my little family in your thoughts and prayers (T&Ps). I have the most amazing readers!!
Today, I am doing much better. I accomplished a lot on my GSDF and I’m looking forward to meeting up with some of my Arthritis Walk Committee members to talk about the AF Development Conference that took place in Las Vegas back in August. We’re having a debrief so other committee members know what was said and we can plan accordingly for the new Denver Arthritis Walk season. I think it will be a lot of fun. 🙂
If you would like to join in on the challenge with me, be sure to let me know. I’d love to see what you’re grateful for.
Now onto the fun part:
- When I couldn’t take anymore of this week, I turned to this and had a great laugh!
- This quote spoke true meaning this week.
- This idea would go well with a Christmas Cookie Party.
- Perfect Fall Decor for a girl on a budget.
- Simple craft with a BIG impact!
- Who wants to do this with me?
- This is a very clever Holiday Gift! I wonder if I could recreate it for cheaper?