YAYAYAYAYA!!! Its Friday!
I can’t believe Thanksgiving is 6 days away. EEEP!! Mr. P and I are going over to my parents house, but we’re doing all the cooking. So this weekend, we’re making preparation plans for the big day.
If you commemorate Thanksgiving, how do you celebrate at your house?
- I love this table setting.
- I love what you can do with mason jars!
- If you’re in charge of appetizers for Thanksgiving, check this out!
- Free printable vintage recipe cards! Great gift idea.
- Clever craft idea for a display tray!
- I’d love this, this, and this for Christmas.
- I saw the Disney Pixar’s “BRAVE” on Tuesday and loved it. Check out these hidden gems!
- I love free sewing patterns; especially one’s that can be made easily and given as gifts.
- Maria who writes at My Life as a Puddle sent this to me and I couldn’t stop laughing. If you write a blog, you’ll understand why. 🙂
Don’t forget to sign-up for my GIVEAWAY!! 🙂
You have the opportunity to win THREE Pilot Pen’s Dr. Grip Center of Gravity and 3 handmade Holiday Cards made by yours truly. 🙂 Just be sure to visit this post for all the details.