With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, I thought it would be fun to do this Thanksgiving Survey that I found on this blog. What can I say? I’m a little anxious for this delightful holiday. If you are too, feel free to copy the survey and fill it out yourself. HA HA!
- Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions?
- No, not really. We typically go over to my parent’s house and pig out. This year, Mr. P. and I are cooking the meal, so I think we’ll be pretty busy with that. If I find some free time, I’d like to finish crafting my Christmas Cards.
- List at least three dishes that are on your family’s table every year.
- Pumpkin Pie
- Mashed Potatoes
- Do you prefer pumpkin pie or pecan pie?
- I love both, but Thanksgiving and Pumpkin Pie go perfectly together.
- Will you watch football on Thanksgiving Day?
- Doubt it. Broncos aren’t playing and I’m not really interested. I hope to convince the family to play the Xbox Kinect.
- Do you plan to exercise Thursday?
- Only if it involves a Nintendo Wii or Xbox Kinect.
- Do you prefer ham or turkey?
- I prefer Turkey on Thanksgiving and Ham on Christmas.
- Will you shop on Black Friday?
- No. I don’t need the temptation. Instead, I’m seeing some lovely, fun friends.
- Do you take a nap on Thanksgiving?
- Only if I stuff myself silly or didn’t sleep well the night before.
- Share one dish that probably won’t be on anyone else’s table.
- Brussel Sprouts. Unless you’re one of the boys.
- What are you thankful for today?
- Friends, family, and my health.
Don’t forget that today is the last day to enter into my GIVEAWAY!! You have until 10pm MST to enter!! Win THREE Pilot Pen’s Dr. Grip Center of Gravity and 3 handmade Holiday Cards made by yours truly. 🙂 Just be sure to visit this post for all the details.