Happy New Year!! Happy 2013!! Happy Friday!
I know I’ve taken a mini hiatus on the blog and I truly appreciate your understanding with this. I certainly did not mean to do so, but today is probably the first day where I’ve felt halfway human again!
Let’s start this year off right with a Friday Favorite, shall we? I think 13 favorites for 2013 is appropriate, don’t you?
- I absolutely love this idea that I can’t believe I haven’t come across it before now!
- I need to get rid of my ribbon bucket and create this idea.
- This is a very cute idea for the bookworm in your life.
- I’d love to have this in my home. If anything, just for the chalkboard wall!
- I thought this was a cute idea for a family portrait.
- Even though this article is related for those who live in small spaces, I felt it was applicable to those living in larger areas too.
- In case of emergency, break the glass. Guys, you’ll want to give this to your girlfriend/wife!
- Teach your kids how to tie their shoelaces this way.
- A tooth fairy receipt? You bet!
- This was a duh moment for me!
- Cute idea for birthday parties! Freeze ice cream in a 9×13 pan and then use cookie cutters to create the perfect portions.
- Forget writing a journal on vacation. Do this idea instead!
- Next Christmas, I’m doing this as a place setting.
Happy New Year!!