It’s been playing in mind for the last few months. Mostly in relation to this blog. “Why did I start?” “Why do I share?” “What’s my main mission?” I’m trying to figure that out. I remember the good old days when I posted recipes, health updates, fashion posts related to my Remicade appointments, and well, just shared what I liked. It seemed to go well, at least I think so.
I think I’m just in my head. “What if they judge!” or “What if my grammar is horrible!” Well, if you judge, I encourage you to move on… And yes, my grammar is HORRIBLE!
Anyway…I’m trying remember why I started.
Unfortunately, this week is full of some sort of doctor appointments:
- Yesterday – Chiro
- Today – PT for the hip
- Wednesday – Lipids Specialist
- Thursday – Off (wahoo!)
- Friday – Dr. Rheumy
However, fear not! I’m setting myself some goals this month. I figured if I shared my goals then it slowly becomes a reality. Right? Well…maybe you could hold me accountable? 🙂
Here are my ideas:
- Provide an update on my Lipid Specialist appointment (i’m so anxious!)
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice and all of the brilliant ideas you can add it too
- A few recipes I’ve been working on which incorporate Pumpkin Spice and other ideas.
- Fall Bucket List.
- My first Apple Picking experience
It’s coming and I have a ton of ideas surfacing. Let’s just hope I can turn them into reality.
What do you want to see more of? Or less of? I’m facing some terrible writers block and lack of inspiration. Help!!