Who doesn’t love peanut butter and chocolate? Okay, maybe those who are allergic to peanuts like Mr. P, but still…AMAZING. I’d like to thank my Daddy for introducing me to Chocolate and Peanut Butter. One of my first memories trying this fantastic combo was eating a Little Debbie’s Nutty Bar. Of course, I created my own way of eating them: I’d peel away the layers, lick the peanut butter, and eat the chocolate wafer. YUM-O!
So, whenever there’s a possibility of adding peanut butter to something I already enjoy…I will! Naturally, I wanted to add peanut butter to Smores….because WHY NOT?! So I did, and I’m sharing with you how I did so you can create it for yourself. You can thank me later because they taste as good as they sound.
- Graham Crackers
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Sticks for roasting
- Stab your peanut butter cup and marshmallow with the stick, shown above
- Roast your peanut butter cup and marshmallow until gooey. Some prefer it charred and others prefer lightly golden. You choose!
- Carefully slide your marshmallow onto one graham cracker and the peanut butter cup onto the other graham cracker
- Smoosh the two sides together to create a sandwich.
- Eat and enjoy.
*warning – this combo will create a big fat mess all over your face. That’s half the fun!